Tuesday, February 21, 2012

More Change, But Doing Well

For the nearly-a-week since my last seizure, my sleep pattern has changed.
Instead of waking at 6:45 to my alarm, and either vegging for half an hour before taking a shower or sleeping in until 8, I now am waking up a 5:30 sharp, with no alarm, rather alert.

Yesterday evening I missed my evening medicine for the first time in years - not only forgetting to take it at the scheduled time, but not even remembering it at midnight when I can't get to sleep. I got to sleep about midnight, and woke up at 5:30 as now usual.

I had a couple of auras, one somewhat alarming, but neither feeling like a certain seizure, and neither becoming one.

2 comments:

David Nemati said...

Interesting, that after I made this post, I went back to my normal sleep pattern.

Anonymous said...

how long does clomid take to work | do you need a prescription for clomid - where to buy clomid, men using clomid